September 5, 2015 Announcement:
What is happening on Saturday, September 19 and Sunday, September 20?
We have planned a Wellness Haven Retreat at Wellness Haven. Our Retreat themes have always been about upgrading our lives. We are not content with just surviving – managing our homes and children, and having fun with friends and shopping! We want more from our lives. There are well proven techniques to get to this blissful state of being where we don’t just survive but thrive.
- Investment into personal growth. Dreams are meant to become reality.
- Discovering our passions that make us look forward to each day with excitement.
- Creating Goals.
- How do we get started?
- What do we do next – action steps.
- How do we stay on track with our goals?
- What are our mental barriers that prevent us from doing what we want?
- How to overcome all such barriers?
- How do we prevent procrastination?
- How can we stay accountable towards our dreams and goals?
We will be together Saturday morning 10 AM through Sunday evening 4 PM. We will work on creating our vision. We will work on the steps to reach our goals. We will have a plan to keep us accountable.
Why do I do these Retreats? They are highly effective and result oriented. I do life coaching which leads into effective business coaching to a number of people who have made dreams come true that they never thought was possible. The Retreats are condensed versions of life coaching tools and techniques. And yes I have had a Life and Business Coach since 2007 – the result is very visible to all: Wellness Haven Yoga created by someone who was an employee in corporate America for 20 plus years!
Take a leap into life with our retreat planned for September 19 and September 20.
We will have morning yoga sessions on both days for everyone else.
We are aware of the interest by some. We want to make sure that everyone is also aware.
You can reach out directly to me (925)819-6327 or whatsapp me or let us know your interest in the Wellness Haven Magical Retreat, by placing your name in the google spreadsheet, which also has cost details:
- Latest Specials: http://www.wellnesshaven.com/wellness-haven-specials/
- Gayatri Mantra produces 110,000 sound waves per second with magical impacts on the human mind and body!
Extracted from a published article that came out in 2012: