What makes a joyously successful mind?
How you think, how you perceive, how you respond, and how you take action – all become a recipe for a joyfully successful mind.
- You have a clear vision of what you want.
- You have a plan of action, and you have a back-up plan of action.
- You say black is black without making excuses. Acceptance is a critical concept.
- You look at things without anxiety even when they do not work, for you take corrective actions until you make it work. You do not try; you do it. You do not do it someday; you do it today.
- You face fear head on, knowing that antidote to fear is action, and when fear is faced, the true picture emerges.
- You are not afraid to leave places that provide you a sense of security in order to achieve what you have set out to achieve. You are ready to challenge yourself and take yourself right to the edge.
- You do not wait for a perfect place, the perfect time, the perfect situation to set forward in your vision. You grab the opportunity irrespective of how perfect the current situation maybe for you value time and respect opportunity.
- You do not let external circumstances and what others have to say come in the way of your progress, for you are laser focused in your mission.
- You stay away from the drama of negativity.
- You stay away from making groundless assumptions.
- You not allow lack of current resources stop you in your focused mission because you believe that what you need will come to you at the right time.
- You respect and honor others just like you want to be treated yourself.
- It is not your mission to please everyone for you are always synched up in your heart and mind when making decisions.
- You realize that you may not have all the answers and that it is smart to get expert advice, but you incorporate only what makes sense.
- You are confident and do not need to be validated every step of the way.
- Accomplishment to you means some failures along the way of progress.
- You do not accept things blindly, for you make the effort to understand thoroughly before following it with an action.
- You are careful in the choice of who you associate with on a daily basis.
- You exercise both your mind and your body, for you understand that a healthy mind and a healthy body go a long way towards achieving your dreams.
- You understand that when you help others you get helped as well.
- You understand that procrastination is simply wasting opportunity. You value time.
- You always follow through with gratitude.
- You take time to rest and play.
- You are not a quitter. You do not beat yourself up for what did not happen. You see things to the end for you have complete faith in the fruition of your vision.
- You start and end with a winning mindset – the outcome of your dream and action is a given.
~ Umang Goel