Easy Yoga or Beginner Yoga
- For students who are used to exercising, and stretching their limbs even if they have never done yoga before
- for students transitioning from Gentle Yoga to yoga asanas on the mat without back support of chair
- for students who want to get introduced to yoga asanas
Easy Yoga Class is loved by beginners of yoga
This yoga class is loved by students of all ages and especially those who are used to stretching their limbs but may not have done yoga asanas before and want to be introduced to a yaga asana practice.
In this class all beginner level asanas are taught with modifications for poses so that all those who are interested in learning can be at ease no matter where their starting point is. This class is a direct progression from Wellness Haven Gentle Yoga Class.
Some of the asanas taught in this class are:
- Cross Legged Seated or Easy Pose
- Modified Seated Forward Fold
- Modified Half Lord Of The Fish Pose
- Cobra Pose
- Supported Leg Raises
- Rabbit Pose
- Child’s Pose
- Modified Bow Pose
- Downward Facing Dog
- Mountain Pose
- Balancing Poses with or without wall support
- Supine Poses to work the legs with the help of strap
- Happy Baby Pose
These are Easy Stretching, Strengthening, and Balancing Exercises on the mat, and against the Wall for Everyone. All ages are welcome. No experience required.
What to expect in this class:
Starts with a Breathing exercise on the mat
Followed by easy stretching, strengthening and balancing exercises on the mat with soft bolsters, neck pillows and cushions to support the natural body arches, balancing poses at the wall.
Followed by blissful shavasana, peaceful chanting, laughter yoga.
Your stiff limbs will be released. You will wonder why you did not do this class before!
For the schedule of yoga classes visit Class Schedule