Energetic Yoga Intermediate To Advanced
- for students with some yoga experience
- for students transitioning from Easy or Beginner Yoga to the next level of stretching, strengthening and balancing asanas
- for students who want to advance their practice
Once students are used to yoga asanas and have built some flexibility, strengthened their muscles and joints, and have built balance and stamina, they are ready for our Energetic Yoga Class. It is an energizing class and comes with a lot of sweating.
Energetic Yoga is also a multi-level class as it may have students who are transitioning from our Easy or Beginner Yoga Class, as well as those who have been in this class for more than a year. Each student is offered pose modifications so that they can do it at their own level, with ease and continue to progress to the next level as well. The asanas taught in the Energetic Yoga environment are from Intermediate to Advanced.
Some of the asanas taught in Energetic Yoga Class are:
- Half Lord Of The Fish Pose
- Side Planks
- Rocking Bow Pose
- The Wild Thing Pose
- Crow Pose
- Pigeon Pose
- Mermaid Pose
- Firefly Pose
- Drangonfly Pose
- Standing Pose
- Shoulder Stands
- Head Stands
Each pose is taught in a step by step manner so that every student in this Multilevel Class can do the pose to the extent their bodies are ready for and continue to advance to the next level.
What to expect in the Energetic Yoga class:
- Starts with Breathing exercise
- Followed by asanas that are conducted in a slow and fast paced static as well as sequential flow with stretching, strengthening and balancing exercises on the mat, and against the wall.
- Followed by blissful shavasana, peaceful chanting, laughter yoga
Foe a complete schedule of Energetic Yoga classes visit Class Schedule