We are human beings. Our bodies degrade as we age, and that is a fact! We cannot deny aging.
But what we CAN DO and what IS IN OUR HANDS:
- AGE GRACEFULLY
- SLOW DOWN THE AGING PROCESS
HOW can you do this? Take care of yourself through expert help that already exists without reinventing the wheel with trial and error and wasting time!
- Look at your life priorities. Are they really in order?
- De-clutter your life – Remove from your life things that do not serve joy, health, peace for you and your family
- Practice mindfulness and awareness
- Invite health and abundance
What can you do? Practice yoga in its full glory through the 8 Limbs of Yoga.
Included in the 8 limbs are what keeps you healthy in every sense of the word.
- Practice Gentle Yoga Stretching, Strengthening and Balancing exercises to take your body on a healthy path. This can be done no matter what your age, and whether you have ever exercises before or not.
- With consistent Gentle Yoga Practice, you will progress towards more Intense Yoga Asanas to build your core, strength and flexibility even further. Intense Yoga will also becomes Aerobic in nature taking care of the need for increasing your heart rate during yoga asanas.
- As you are healing your body through streching, strengthening, balancing, Heal it Nutritionally as well so that the fuel required for the body’s healthy growth is coming from the right sources.
- With Physical Healing also pay attention to Emotional, Mental, Spiritual Healing as well through Meditation and Breathing Exercises or Pranayama.
- When you are emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically healthy, you are ready to heal every other aspect of your life and including Financial Health by upgrading your Money Concepts. Yes you can Reclaim Your Happiness.
Do not procrastinate on your HEALTH & HAPPINESS. Time is NOW, not tomorrow.
As someone has rightly said: “SOMEDAY is not a day of the week. It is an excuse for the weak!”
We would love to read your comments below. Please remember to share your joy with others.